1. TERMS www.biscottokids.gr is the online store exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of Anna Bitakou, who is located at 18 Kalamou Avenue, Kapandriti, Attica, Greece (TIN: 069172021 / Tax Office of Kifissia). Before entering the online store and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the electronic store www.biscottokids.gr. Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions because your any transaction with us through the above website www.biscottokids.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction together we accept these terms. Biscottokids.gr reserves the right to modify unilaterally or renew these terms and conditions transactions, made through its online store. The biscottokids.gr undertakes the obligation to inform the users about any modifications as well as for any change, through its website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupies orders you have already placed.
2. INFORMATION & PRODUCTS PROVIDED Biscottokids.gr is committed to completeness and validity of the information provided on its website www.biscottokids.gr, both in terms of the existence of essential features that on a case-by-case basis for each product available, as well as for accuracy of the data regarding the provided, from the electronic biscottokids.gr store, services, subject to any techniques or typographical errors, which have escaped attention or occurred unintentionally or due to any shutdown of the website due to force majeure.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Biscottokids.gr guarantees the timely information of final consumers about their unavailability. The online store biscottokids.gr is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur presented to users when attempting to access the Website and during it and are related to its function or compatibility their own infrastructure using the website. Also biscottokids.gr has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially not permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS The website www.biscottokids.gr is the official website of Anna Bitakou. All web content, set posted by biscottokids.gr, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are intellectual property of companies that supply their products through natural store of Anna Bitakou and are protected during the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international law contracts. Names, images, logos and insignia are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition. In any case, their appearance and exhibition on websites www.biscottokids.gr should in no way be construed as transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS The users of the websites www.biscottokids.gr accept that they and the online store of biscottokids.gr will not use them to send, publish, email or transmit in other ways any Content is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, constitutes violating someone else’s privacy, showing empathy, or expressing racial, national or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors with in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as internal information, ownership and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part employment relations or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property rights or other third party property, contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs that are designed with for the purpose of interrupting, causing damage, destroying or preventing it operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates current Greek and Community legislation and provisions may harass third parties in any way and in any way content is used to collect or store their personal data users.
6. SECURITY Anna Bitakou recognizes the importance of her subject security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic trading and takes all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure your maximum safety. All the information, which is related to your personal information and Your transactions are secure and confidential. The security of the Electronic Anna Bitakou store is achieved by the following methods: Customer Identification The passwords used to identify you are two: the Password (email or username) and the Personal Secret Code Security (password), which every time you enter them provide you secure access to your personal information. Allows you to change your Personal Secret Security code (password) and your e-mail address (email) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining it secrecy and concealment from third parties. In case of loss of or leak you should notify us immediately, otherwise the Anna Bitakou online store is not responsible for its use secret code by an unauthorized person. We recommend you, for reasons security, change your password at regular intervals and Avoid using the same and easily traceable codes (eg date birth). We also suggest you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation. Ensuring the Privacy of the Transfer of Your Personnel Data To ensure the confidentiality of their transfer data, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol. The system has been certified by the company Comodo, which specializes in issues security of transactions. Automatic Disconnection If there is no activity for 20 minutes it is done automatic disconnection from the members’ area of Anna’s online store Bitakou. Controlled Access (firewall) Access to Anna Bitakou’s systems (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential data and company information. Encryption The system of BISCOTTOKIDS.GR first decrypts them information received using the same key (predefined with the beginning of your connection to the service) and then the is being processed. The systems of biscottokids.gr send you information following the same encryption process. Enter personal data anywhere on the site (password, addresses, telephone numbers, credit cards, etc.) exists 128-bit SSL encryption. Encryption is essentially a way of encryption of the information until it reaches its designated recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. During the order and if the user / customer is connected to the username and his personal code in the online store of biscottokids.gr, all the communication between your computer and the systems of biscottokids.gr is encrypted using a 128bits key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser first encrypts it using 128 bit key and then sends them to the system The system of BISCOTTOKIDS.GR first decrypts them information received using the same key (predefined with the beginning of your connection to the service) and then the is being processed. The systems of biscottokids.gr send you information following the same encryption process.
Confidentiality of Transactions Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles governing standard transactions also apply in his case e-commerce. All information transmitted by The user / member of biscottokids.gr is also confidential biscottokids.gr has taken all the necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the BISCOTTOKIDS of the supplied services. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following: Only authorized officials have access to information of your transactions and only when necessary, e.g. for the processing of your applications. BISCOTTOKIDS.GR does not disclose customer details and of their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or that imposed by a court decision or decision of another public authority. In case BISCOTTOKIDS.GR uses third parties for support of its systems, ensures confidentiality. Without prejudice to the provisions of Chapter 7 hereof, regarding Personal Data, you can request any details are kept for you as well as their correction in case you can document the existence of an error. For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and do not make any disclosure to third parties.
9. RETURN – CHANGE POLICY You can return the entire order or part within 14 days from the date of receipt. In case you are charged only with the direct cost of returning the products. If the reason return for error of biscottokids we undertake to bear the cost of return. In case of return, fill in and send the special return form together with the retail receipt. The return form gives you the following alternatives: 1. Replacement: We will do our best to replace the product you returned us. For your best service, we recommend within 24 hours from the date of receipt to inform us of your wish. In in case replacement is not possible due to its unavailability of the requested product we will contact you proposing alternatives solutions. Returned products must be in perfect condition and without the product markings (tabs) being removed. Refund to the bank account that will give us. Your refund will be completed within 15 days at the latest days from the date we receive the products. Note: The cost of the products will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
10. CANCELLATION OF ORDER Without limitation of the provisions on Withdrawal of the article 9, the cancellation of the order can be done in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during its electronic process You can “back” and remove their quantities products from your cart by clicking on the “remove” button. If completed the online order but the product has not been shipped yet you can call 2295053054 and one of our partners will undertake its cancellation your order. Upon receipt of the product, call us at 2295053054 or contact via the website email form, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order. An associate Our service will serve you immediately and will inform you of all your options. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
11. METHODS OF PAYMENT a) Payment by Credit Card: Credit Card Payment: The BISCOTTOKIDS.GR online store accepts all Visa, Mastercard, and DINERS credit cards. Your transactions in our online store are protected by maximums online security systems (SSL-256 bit and digital certification from Verisign, Inc.) which guarantee a secure trading environment in most of the 500 largest companies in the world. For shopping with your credit card follow the instructions on our online store. You will be asked to fill out the order form and number and the expiration date as well as the 3-digit number (CVV) that is written on the back of your credit card. b) Payment upon receipt of the order at your place (pay on delivery): Pay the partner of our company, with delivery of your order at your place. The cash on delivery method is valid for the cities: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa and all over Crete (prefectures Heraklion, Chania, Lassithi and Rethymnon) and for the rest of Greece in in case the package does not exceed 6kg. c) Receipt and payment of your order in the BISCOTTOKIDS.GR store: In the final stage of completing the order, select “Receipt from store” in the Shipping Method. The payment of the order will be made at the cash register of the store upon receipt. In case you choose to pay for your order with a credit card, we inform you that a charge will be made at the store. You must have your credit card and ID (or passport) with you when paying for the order at the store checkout. Discount your order on one of the following accounts of the Banks we cooperate with: IBAN BANK ACCOUNT ALPHA 992002330000404 GR85 0140 9920 9920 0233 0000 404 and send us the copy of the bank payment order with ………………… .., indicating your order number so that it can be done easily and fast identification. Upon receipt of the copy of the bank order payment, we route your order. card from our stores d) Payment via PayPal The online store biscottokids.gr does not support paypal payment method.
12. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STORE PRICE AND ELECTRONIC PRICE STORE The pricing policy of BISCOTTOKIDS.GR products is single in both the physical store and the online store. 13. ORDER / DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS / SHIPPING COSTS Checkout: When you place your order, you are presented with following message (para